Nehemiah International Ministry was founded and continues to exist for the sole purpose of pleasing God and accomplishing His purposes. We are stirred by what God is doing all over the world and moved with deep compassion and conviction to walk with Him in reaching this world for Jesus. We follow Jesus and in doing so place a high value in unity in the body of Christ, emphasizing essential doctrines as expressed in our statement of faith and avoiding the promotion of extremes in secondary issues. While not comprehensive on every issue of Christian life and doctrine, this is the statement and commitment of Nehemiah International Ministry:
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; of they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and of they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.